The PICO* system combines ease of use with revolutionary dressing technology
Application - Skin Graft
Application - Gauze
Application - Incision
Application - Foam Filler
To apply the PICO* system, just dress, press, and go
Clean and prepare the wound for dressing application according to your facility's guidelines.
Secure dressing and connect port tubing to the pump tubing.
Push the orange button to start delivery of NPWT.
Revolutionary dressing technology eliminates bulky canisters1
- High moisture vapor transpiration rate (MVTR) top film allows one-way transpiration of exudate vapor
- Proprietary absorbent layer moves exudate away from the wound and initiates evaporation
- Airlock layer maintains open airflow and allows even distribution of negative pressure across the dressing
Patients can discreetly and comfortably go about their daily lives2
- Pocket-sized PICO* is easy to wear2 compared with traditional NPWT devices
- Can be worn for up to 7 days, depending on exudate levels, and is disposable
- May help reduce patients' length of stay in the hospital
- PICO* system, 4-page overview brochure [PDF, 602 KB]
- PICO* system patient information sheet [PDF, 680 KB]
- Download video: Pump Functionality
- Download video: Application/MOA
- Download video: Application - Skin Graft
- Download video: Application - Gauze
- Download video: Application - Incision
- Download video: Application - Foam Filler
- Download video: Patient testimonial 1
- Download video: Patient testimonial 2
- Download video: Patient testimonial 3
- PICO* system pocket brochure (Spanish version) [PDF, 890 KB]
- PICO* system patient information sheet (Spanish version) [PDF, 650 KB]
- DS/11/037/R2 In vitro wound model testing of PICO* at a moderate exudate flow rate.
- OC DOF/012 A prospective, open, non-comparative, multi-centre study to evaluate the functionality and dressing performance of a new negative pressure enhanced dressing in acute wounds.